Friday, January 13, 2012

Flash Back Friday

I'm just going to ease back in to blogging. I have no excuse for my extended absence. Well, my old computer sucked and wouldn't load pictures, but that's only about half of it. The other 75% was probably just pure laziness on my part. You're shocked, I know. No one could ever accuse me of being lazy. So easing in, and the first post from my shiny new laptop, is a simple flashback.

My sweet Laney-bug in the only bluebonnet shots we have. I know, we're bad Texans. We have been in a bit of a drought lately, though. This particular shot happened to be on the day that we found out she was going to be a big sister. And what a wonderful big sister she is! Seriously, I've never known a child to love, tolerate, teach, and appreciate their younger sibling like D'Laney does with Brynna. I just love that girl.
BTW, I am LOVING the new blogger! Do y'all? Any tips on how to optimize it? Or do you hate it and wish things would never ever ever change? (That's usually the way I lean, but I really like this.)

0 comments: