I've been looking forward to turning 30. It'll be nice to be in the same decade as my husband for the first time in our married life. The next decade will be awesome. But it won't compare to my 20s. Because my 20s brought me these three. I started them by marrying this amazing fella. Then spent the next few years having his babies. And they're the two most awesomest babies in the whole wide world.
In February, Cameron and I celebrated 10 years together. It's been an amazing ride. We talked a lot about where we'll be 10 years from now, as I turn 40.
We'll have a 16 year old and a 14 year old. Those two teenagers will have us so busy, our world will spend a million miles an hour. They may be athletes, into drama or band, all of the above or none of the above. No matter what, it'll be a blast. Cameron will be on the verge of 50! I bet he doesn't have a brown hair left on his head (we will have teenagers, after all!) but he'll still be the hottest dad around. And maybe, MAYBE, by 40, I'll finally get in shape :)
I took a pretty long hiatus from blogging. It got to feeling like an obligation. I dreaded having to blog. So I quit for a little while. Probably at the worst time, as my kids have grown, changed, and achieved so much over the last couple of years. But I finally miss it. So I'm going to try to ease back into it.


1 comments:
Glad your back at it!! Your family is just precious!
Post a Comment