That's what I am. And not just with this blog, my house has been looking pretty bad here lately. I had one beautiful, productive day of nesting and got so much done, but it was all baby related, and then it was gone. But I have forced myself, with the help of my husband's gentle but firm urging, to get the house clean, the laundry done, and the baby's room ready, and I actually feel better, even if I can only tolerate working in short spurts. But anyway, it's all done, except for the baby's room, so I can concentrate on that today and finish preparing for Brynna to get here.
Which, by the way, is in
28 days!!!
I'm almost done being pregnant forever! I'm not sure which I'm more excited about!
I have all of Brynna's hospital stuff ready and most of mine, so pretty soon we'll get our bags packed and ready to go (BTW, I'll post of hospital bags and readiness later today.) Packing D'Laney's bag will be harder than either of ours, she has to have on her cutest outfits for all the pictures that will be taken. At least packing for Cameron will be pretty easy, and the most important thing he'll need those few days, Copenhagen, he can take care of himself!
I'm going to try to catch up on posting today. I'm not sure what I'll post about, it doesn't seem like we've done much, but it's been two weeks, so I'll try to think of something. I'll at least try to get some new pics up.
Speaking of pics, here's a belly shot. I'm sure you're all just dying to see my massiveness. Leddy took this last, I don't take them of myself. All you can see of me is my belly poking out from behind the wall!


2 comments:
Yeah, I was wondering about the bags for the hospital! Do that post next!? I have no idea what i need, or when i should have it ready!! YOu look beautiful by the way! :)
i agree do you look beautiful....so did yall decide that yall are stoping after this one...cause you said your almost done being pregnant forever????
Post a Comment