


Hello everyone..this is Cadye. I'm posting for Amy and Brynna! This morning at 7:34 Brynna was here!! She weighs 8lbs .04 oz and is 20 1/2in long. She is absolutly BEAUTIFUL!!! Amy is doing great and so is the baby! Cameron did great too he didnt nearly drop Brynna like he did D'Laney. Speaking of D'Laney she was so funny, before Cameron brought her in there was another baby in the nursery and she was talking to it nonstop. Then when Cameron brought Brynna in she looked at her then covered up here face and would not even look in there! But after awhile she started to look and we would ask her where her sister Brynna was and she would point and say her name. I'm just trying to cover the basics on here of course Amy will be posting alot more! Here are just a few pictures from this morning I'm going to put alot more on her facebook! I really hope they come up I dont know how to play with this blog stuff!!
Monday, December 14, 2009
Brynna Belle Holifield
at 12:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Congratulations! She's beautiful!
We are so excited!! Can't wait to meet her!!
yea!! congrats!
I am so excited for ya'll. Glad everything went well. Can't wait to see more pics :)
Congratulations! She already looks like D'Laney in those pics!
Beautiful Beautiful Brynna!! We are praying that Brynna gets to meet Brady the next time ya return!!
Post a Comment