Miss me? Even if you didn't notice I've been gone for almost a month, I'm going to pretend you did. It helps with my hormonal self-esteem.
We got home from our week in Angelo with our sweet new baby, got some pictures uploaded to Facebook, and then my computer started flashing big red boxes and warning signs at me. We were completely overrun with viruses. But, after a few days with the Geek Squad, we're up and running and I can feel connected to the outside world again! It's really kinda sad how isolated I feel without all of you. I'll try to catch up in the next few days, but I'm not making any promises, I never keep them.
Here's a couple pictures of my three blessings to tide you over.
I just thought this was a cute picture. I'm digging the popped collar, too.
That boy loves his girls!
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Hello strangers!
at 1:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I've missed you!! I've been dying to see more pictures of Miss Brynna!! Glad you're back!
I missed you, I missed you! I've been waiting forever for you to come back! :) Haha..I love that picture of D'Laney! So cute! Can't wait to read more!
They're beautiful! Welcome back to the cyber world! I love my computer...my friends live in it...lol
Glad you're home and virus free! I can't tell you how many times I checked your blog in the last month and just saw that pretty picture of Brynna. Hope you're getting settled in!
Post a Comment