St. Patrick's Day is a month long celebration in our house. It's my favorite holiday! Not only do we have a ton of Irish blood, all of our names are Irish names (by coincidence) and I just love all things Irish. The source of my love is probably the fact that St. Patrick's Day is my birthday. I used to think they had parades in the big cities just for me!
The day after Valentine's Day, my heart wreath comes down and my green decorations go up. And I have about 10 St. Patty's day t-shirts that I'll get good use of for the next month.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Celebrating St. Patrick's Day
at 2:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I gave you a blog award Amy! Just wanted to let you know how much I like your blog! http://whattheheartwants.blogspot.com/2010/02/honest-scrap-award.html
Put some pics up of your green decorations-I want to see them! And I hear you about the taxes, we own our own small business and they are absolutely awful. They totally rip the middle class self employed folks. It's horrible. And I won't even get started about health insurance......
Brady has TWO onesies to wear for that celebration!! I will let him know that your birthday is the REAL reason we wear green!!
I thought you needed these since you're wicked green obsessed!
http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Holiday---Celebration-Recipes/St--Patrick-s-Day-Recipes?DestURL=/Recipes/Holiday---Celebration-Recipes/St--Patrick-s-Day-Recipes&pmcode=IKBDQ02G&email=cheyannesmart@yahoo.com&indID=10012613378429000&_mid=478700&_rid=478700.402200.172820
Post a Comment