We went to Cameron's homecoming this weekend. Iraan does homecoming like I've never seen, it's 90% about the Ex's coming home (I guess that's how it should be, given the name.) Our niece Loren was chosen as the freshman duchess, so she got to get all gussied up and looked absolutely beautiful! The game was pretty exciting with the Braves winning in overtime. Of course, Brynna and I left right after the halftime presentation, so I missed all the excitement. Saturday was a parade and a tribute to Lucky Floyd, who was the band director there for many years. During the tribute, several ex band members, including Cameron and his sister Amy, performed and sounded really good! I was really surprised, some of those people have been out of school for nearly 30 years! Here's a link to all the pics that I took, but here's our sweet Lo, as D'Laney calls her. She's such a beautiful girl, inside and out, and we're so proud of her! And the boys, too!
Monday, September 13, 2010
Iraan Homecoming
at 1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment