My train of thought is hardly a straight train track. It's more like those twisty overpasses that criss and cross and spiral like spaghetti.
Follow if you dare:
My mom is the junior class sponsor, and had prom friday night. Her house has leftover cake, glitter, and mardi gras masks scattered throughout.
I loved all the proms I went to, they were so much fun!
Glee's prom episode was pretty good. It also introduced me to the term "prom proposal."
Cameron's twin cousins are seniors and the popular thing in their group of friends was who could outdo the next guy when asking their girls to the prom. There was a post-it in a fish bowl, a cookie cake, and I can't remember the rest, but they were good.
That poor kid in the news who was banned from his prom for a creative "prom proposal," but he was later allowed to go.
So, I got to thinking about prom proposals. I just had sweet guys call and ask, simple. Do you have a good story? Let's hear it!!
Me and my bff's our senior year. A great night!!
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Prom Proposal
at 1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment