I've been meaning to make these for a while. Like since D'Laney was born. Yep, I'm on top of things!
I bought some cheap wooden frames from the dollar store, took out the glass and backing, and spray painted them the same blue that's in the flower painting on the wall in D'Laney's room (previous post.) Then I just hot-glued ribbon inside them.
Now why did that take me almost 4 years to get done?! Well, if you know me at all, that question answers itself. I had the paint, ribbon, and glue. I just had to drive 2 blocks to the dollar store on a day where I needed out of the house for a few minutes.
I'm chock full of ideas for all sorts of things. Execution is my problem. But I'm getting better, and the finished products are so fun, it's certainly motivation.
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Bow holders
at 12:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment