Monday, August 29, 2011

Christmas pictures!!

Is it seriously time to start thinking about these?! UGH! Football hasn't even started yet!! But it makes me so happy! Buh-bye, summer, hated the visit, love to see you go!
My friend Lindsey does an amazing job. You should seriously see the "birth" session she just did for my old buddies Sharla and Scott, incredible! And such a good idea, Daddy didn't have to worry about getting all the pictures he was supposed to!
Check out her work!
www.lindseyjostphotography.com

2 comments:

Linz said...

Thanks for the shout out! :)

Chey-Anne Smart said...

I know! The photographer I love just put up her mini Xmas card special! Geez! And I feel the same abt summer. This has been a hard & crappy summer-bad work for my husband bc of no rain, family issues, & lost a sweet, young mother to cancer. Fall will b better...fall w n better... Repeat after me!!!