I should be using the time that D'Laney is napping to get some rest myself, but I'm sick of looking at my super negative previous post. That was a bad day, I shouldn't have gone on and on like I did. Here's a little of what we've been up to the last few days.
- Not much.
- Lol, really, we don't do anything. I try to keep D'Laney occupied from my perch on the couch. She has watched way too many videos that last few weeks, and we've done lunch off of tv trays because the smells of my kitchen make me sick.
- We did make it out of the house on Saturday and drove to Angelo to watch Landon play. He's in the playoffs for the 4th straight year, and last year they made it to the state tourney, so they've got high expectations this year. Since he's a senior, I'm going to try to make it out to all the games, since each one has the potential to be his last, in high school anyway. He plays in Abilene tonight, so D'Laney and I are going to leave early this afternoon and mosey over that way. We'll stay with my parents tonight. It's a little out of the way, but I'd rather drive a little less than an hour tonight and then 2 hours tomorrow, than over 2 hours tonight and getting home at 1 or 2 in the morning.
- Cameron flew out yesterday morning to go fishing in the Gulf with some college buddies of his. He'll be back Wed. night.
- D'Laney was finally saying momma... for a few days. She has since decided that two syllables is too much to say and has shortened it to just Ma. And she screams it. She'll walk around the house yelling at the top of her lungs "Ma!" Cameron says she needs a wife beater with a gold chain and a Jersey accent. She has also begun shrugging her shoulders and saying "I don't know." Where's your paci..."I don't know." Do you want some juice..."I don't know." Are you going to have a baby boy or a baby girl..."I don't know." At least that one she's answering correctly. Cameron patted my belly the other night and said baby, so now she's doing it. I'm kinda scared she'll start doing that to everyone and that could be embarrassing.
- I broke out the maternity box last night. I can still wear my regular pants, but I don't have any capris or summer pants that aren't maternity, so I'll probably go ahead and start wearing them. And I'm more than filling out maternity tops. I might as well start wearing them all now. All I have are summer clothes, so I'll have to buy some more when the weather tuns cold in the fall, and I want to get my money out of these now.
See? Not much. Hope everyone has a great week!

3 comments:
Hey There, I used to work at Workforce Solutions in San Angelo and I heard through the grapevine that the new windmill company, Martifer Systems, has openings for tons of welders and they are having a hard time finding welders that are good enough and qualified. Cameron is the only welder I know so I thought of ya'll. Hope you get to feeling better! I'll pray the 1st trimester goes quickly!
I understand the negativety!! I had one of those days last week!! Luckily, my "all day sickness" has gotten better! It's still all day, but it's not as severe!!!
I would love to see you and D'Laney on Wednesday, that would be fun!! :)
So when do we get to see belly pics?
Post a Comment