Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Stuff for sale

I promise a real blog at some point this week!


We've decided to sell all of the baby equipment we have for D'Laney. We never used the high chair because we have a small one that straps to a chair. We'll need a double stroller for both an infant and a toddler, so this one would be obsolete. And I'm a little OCD and like things that match, so not only do I think an entire matching set would sell better, but I want whatever we get for the new baby to match and not be hodge podge just because he/she's the second kiddo. This is the flyer I made to put up at the post office and grocery store, and I've also posted pictures on my facebook page if you want a better look.


If you know anyone that would be interested, let me know. We're asking $350 for the whole set, which I think is a good deal, but we might be willing to negotiate.

1 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

I wish I could help! We have already bought a pack and play! and have car seats/ high chairs picked out!! SOrry!!