A photo of a place you'd like to visit:
Cameron and I went to Rome, Italy for our honeymoon, and we're always asked if we'd go back. Well, obviously, of course we would, but if we're going to spend that much money on another big trip, we'd rather go somewhere we've never been before.
I would love to go to Ireland. I kinda have a thing for the country. It's probably equal parts the huge amount of Irish heritage I have and being born on St. Patrick's Day. Without meaning to, I named both of my girls old, traditional Irish names.
So I would love to visit Ireland, and stay in a castle, and find the villages that my ancestors came from.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Day 4
at 4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
bryan and i would also love to go to ireland!!!
Post a Comment