Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 5

A photo that makes you laugh:



This picture makes me fall on the floor laughing, for a silly reason. I'll tell you the story, just know that I'm blushing from embarrassment while I'm typing.
When Cameron and I decided it was time to start our family, he was working in New Mexico. It was a big job and he was only able to come home about once a month, and they worked it so that they'd be home for Thanksgiving, then a month later for Christmas. When he came home for Thanksgiving, we were supposed to be baking cookies to take to my grandmother's, but they burnt. So did the next batch. And D'Laney was born nine months later.
It's Cameron's favorite story to tell, just to see me turn beet red.
When I found this little blanket at Wal-Mart one Christmas, I couldn't contain myself. People were looking at me like I was a mad woman! I have the same reaction when I hear George Strait's Christmas Cookies.... "every time she sticks another batch in the oven, there's 15 minutes for some kissin' and a-huggin'!"
PS: I can't believe I just told you all that!

1 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

hahahahh great story!!!!! :)