Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 7

A photo of something you'd like to buy:

I don't have a dishwasher. When our kitchen was remodeled, the cabinets they installed are 2" too short for a dishwasher. 2 little inches!!! There is a spot for one, all we would have to do is take off the cabinet doors. They even ran plumbing there! But when the next kitchen face lift happened, elaborate tile work was done on the counter tops, so lifting the counter the 2 inches needed is out of the question as well. And just a little tip, if you want to do tile work on your kitchen counters, DON'T! While it looks great, I really do love the pattern and tiles they used, it is absolutely impossible to keep clean! And forget about rolling any kind of bread, cookies, pie crust, etc. on it.
So, since I just finished washing 5 meals worth of dishes, right now, I'd love to buy a dishwasher!

1 comments:

Lauri Anne said...

I'd love one of these as well...we also have no dishwasher. I think I do dished about 3 times a day!