Thursday, July 3, 2008

Heaven help us all!

My sweet, angelic D'Laney...my beautiful little girl who gets so excited when I come get her from her crib, raises her arms to me, smiles that radiant smile and says Momma!! After getting her from her nap this afternoon, I sat down on the floor with her to change her diaper. D'Laney must have thought we were going to play, cause she gave me a delightful little squeal, and as I laid her down and unsnapped her clothes, before you could say mood swing, those little eyebrows furrowed and she pushed my hands away and said one simple, clear-as-a-bell word...NO! And so it begins....

6 comments:

cls said...

Oh boy...

The Holik's said...

Oh no.... :)

Keva said...

Hey, posted a couple of pics from church camp of your sweet girl on my blog. Get me your email and I will send the full size ones to you if you want to print. And I would love to do a "session" with you next time you are in town.

JMMSchoenfield said...

Thats kinda funny!!

Shaunna said...

Oh...I'm not looking forward to the day Addilyn pushes me away! Poor Amy!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

hahah so cute!