Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Videos

I had no idea you could upload videos on here. Computer illiterate doesn't even begin to describe how I am with things like this. Here's couple videos of D'Laney from the last few days:
We love music in this house. I have very little talent for it, but Cameron makes up for it. He plays the guitar and dabbles with the mandolin, and has a better voice than most guys on the radio right now. D'Laney seems to have picked at least some of that up. She already has pretty good rhythm and will "dance" whenever she hears music, whether it's from a cd, on tv, or her daddy playing for her. Of course, by the time I get the camera out, she's through. But she starts by shaking her head, then she'll get her legs and booty going, then slaps at whatever is closest, usually Cameron;)

She learned "touchdown" a while back, but we've had a hard time getting it on tape. I finally got it though!

And finally, D'Laney and her daddy riding for the first time.

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Her touchdown is soo cute!! Keep the videos coming!!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh..I LOVE touchdown! That's the cutest thing in the world!