Monday, August 25, 2008

Birthday weekend...warning: lots of pictures!

What a weekend! We went to Maddie's birthday party on friday afternoon and then my dad's football scrimmage friday night. Saturday was D'Laney's birthday party. We had lots of family and friends there to help us celebrate, and D'Laney got lots of goodies. We were supposed to take family pictures Sunday, but all the rain we got this weekend forced us to reschedule. My parents' 25th anniversary is in a couple weeks, so we're giving them these pictures. I'm really excited about them, whenever we finally get to take them. But anyway... here's lots of pictures from this weekend!

Cameron and I had a big birthday dinner on D'Laney's birthday, which she slept through. But that was great with us, we got to sit and enjoy each other's company and have a great meal. I cooked our favorite, chicken fried steak, gravy, mashed potatoes, and biscuits. And I made my reese's cake, which was awesome, if I do say so myself.


Ok, here's just a bunch of pictures from the party!

3 comments:

Shaunna said...

MMmmm...A Reeses cake?! You must share your recipe-Reeses are my fav!!

D'Laney's party looked precious! Too cute!!

Laura said...

way cute!

sarah0247 said...

Amy, I know we have never met, but I sorta feel like I know you...BUT this is absolutely one of the most precious 1st b-days I've seen (and I've had my fair share). She is just beautiful!! Looks like an awesome day. Tell Cameron this fellow Texas says Hello.