Here ya go Shaunna...
ingredients:
1 chocolate fudge box cake
Reese's peanut butter
creamy supreme chocolate fudge icing
Reese's cups (miniature or regular)
Bake the cake in two round pans. After they're completely cool, cover top of one in the peanut butter. Any will due, but the Reese's is worth the little bit extra money. Stack second cake on top, then cover entire cake with icing. Chop cups in a nut chopper and sprinkle on top. Complicated, huh? Cameron suggested that next time I also put a layer of icing in between they layers, just because there's not quite enough chololate;) Make sure you've got an entire gallon of milk on hand, this cake is really rich! Enjoy!

4 comments:
Oh this is just naughty!
Yummy!! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to try it out...I better invite some people over when I do though or I will more than likely eat the entire thing myself! I HEART Reeses:)
mmmm, that cake looks yummy. I will call you tomorrow sometime. I would be honored to take D's pics.
OH MY AMY ... you should not have shared this recipe!! WHen I gain 5 pounds from this cake, I will be blaming you!
Post a Comment