I mentioned we were getting a pretty big tax return, and it just happened to come in the day after my birthday! Yay! We already knew that we were going to be getting a new washer and dryer with it, we've been shopping and debating on them for 2 years now. I didn't know that my husband had his own plans for it as well.
Happy birthday, Amy!! I've been looking at these cameras for years. He got me a great package with a couple of lenses, several extra batteries, cards, cords, and a lovely organized case to keep it all in! I've taken a few pictures with it, but I haven't had a chance to get the software loaded or even read the manual, which I'm told you really need to do with this camera.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Happy birthday to me!
at 12:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Um, can you say jealous! ;) We're in the process of saving for one of those babies right now! I can't wait until we get it! Oh and so glad to see you back! :0)
Post a Comment