Monday, March 8, 2010

HELLO!

Cameron got several Best Buy gift cards for his birthday a couple of weeks ago, and used them to get a system to help him record and mix his music. Basically a studio in a neat little box, from what I understand, which I really don't try to. Saturday morning he got it all out and set up, and the girls and I sat around and pestered him while he tied to figure it out. D'Laney really got a kick out of it, though. She seems to have inherited his musical genes. She sang into his microphone all day, although the only song she ever wants to sing is "tinkle tinkle little start" (She puts a T at the end of every word that ends with an R. We're working on it.) While Cameron was working and D'Laney was singing, Brynna fought a nap with everything she had. And she won, with the help of her sister.



D'Laney helped her daddy with the sound check.

0 comments: