Sunday, August 15, 2010

1st 3rd birthday

Today we had the first of two birthday parties for D'Laney. She's turning 3, THREE!! I can't believe it, and I'm doing my best not to think about it. I just can't handle it. With Brynna turning 8 months yesterday (more about that tomorrow) and all the changing and growing that she's doing daily, I'm just having a little bit of trouble dealing with my firstborn now considered a pre-schooler!
We had a fabulous princess party for D'Laney with my side of the family. We'll celebrate again with Cameron's side while we're on vacation with them next weekend, on her actual birthday. The party was complete with tiaras, big diamond rings, and beautiful princess dress, and a castle cake made by yours truly. The cake turned out a lot better than I thought it would, so I was pretty proud of it! I have friends who are very talented when it comes to cake making, and their stuff looks very professional. My cakes are about as far from professional as they could be, but I love making them myself for my loved ones, however homemade they may look.
I'm just going to post the link to my facebook page for all the pictures, but here's my Princess D'Laney and her wonderful daddy.

1 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Yeah, he has had knots on his gums for about a month and a half. I kept thinking any day one will pop through and it finally has!! hehe i can't wait until it really shows and i can get a good pic!!