My sister had a tonsillectomy yesterday. Since my parents are in their first week at new schools, they decided to only take yesterday morning off for the surgery, and asked if I could come stay with Cadye for the rest of the week. I've had two C-sections, but I think Cadye's poor throat is in far worse shape than my gut. It hurts her to swallow, eat, drink, talk, even breathe. She's staying on top of her pain meds, and she's really doing pretty well considering, but, man, I'm glad it's not me!
Lol, kinda sums up how she feels!
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Warning: kinda gross pictures
at 11:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I had my tonsils out when I was 22 and it was the worst thing ever...I haven't had kids yet but I bet the pain is similar haha :) hope cadye has a quick recovery..give her lots of popsicles and ice!!
OUCH!
Post a Comment