Friday, October 15, 2010

It was nice knowing ya!

I'm a little behind on blogging because I've been dying. At least I thought so. I finally went to the doctor Monday morning thinking I was getting strep throat and was diagnosed with a sinus infection and allergies. I wanted to say, listen here, Miss Resident-not-quite-a-real-doctor-yet. I know allergies, and this ain't it!! But anyway, she gave me some antibiotics and sent me on my way, and sure enough, a couple days later, nice little white polyps spring up on my tonsils. I WebMDed step and the course of treatment is what I'm on anyway, so I decided not to go back to the almost-doc and wait it out. My sweet husband really helped with the girls, by calling his mom and asking if she could keep them for a few days, lol. So, Brynna's first night away from home was not ideal, but she's doing great. Thank goodness she was already weaned!
Today, I woke up a new woman! I hate when it happens like that. So Cameron and I are out the door to Iraan to pick up our babies! Hope everyone has a good weekend!

0 comments: