Tuesday, October 5, 2010

worst mother of the day, month, year!!

I just realized how extremely Brynna-heavy this blog has been lately. The only D'Laney post in the last few months has been about her birthday party, with one dinky little picture of her (although there was a link to more.) How negligent of me! I promise we don't send D'Laney to a tower while we ooh and aah over Brynna, but to look at this blog, you'd sure think so! I could justify it by saying that, at this age, D'Laney doesn't really hit any milestones or anything, so there's less to document, but that's really not true. There's probably more to document, especially what comes out of her sweet little mouth. I'm going to fix this.

2 comments:

Delectable Flair said...

Oh Amy, you are too cute!

cls said...

Yes, she has a name. I'll have a post about it soon. I never really understood why people keep the names so hush-hush until now! People like to have an opinion on EVERYTHING when you're pregnant, don't they?! We have mostly keep it quiet because I don't want to hear any negativity! LOL. And a little part of me (ok, a big part of me) is always so worried that something awful is going to happen. Calling her by a name makes it all so real and if anything happened, I would just die. Ugh.

I guess I'm one of those weird, secretive mamas now!