Saturday, December 11, 2010

Brynna's 1st birthday party!

We had a great birthday party for miss Brynna Belle! The theme was snowflakes, and I chose them for 3 reasons: a)each snowflake is unique, just like my sweet baby, b)it snowed alot the winter she was born, and c)I just thought it would make a cute party!
We had lots of family come in and Brynna got lots of clothes, books, and only a couple of toys. Yay!


Doesn't she look precious?! I just stumbled on this outfit long after I chose to do snowflakes. It was perfect!


The goodie table. We had brownie bites, cupcakes, and cookies.


D'Laney helped blow out her candle, but Brynna was only interested in eating that cake!


Digging in!


She would have eaten the whole thing if I hadn't taken it away from her!

Here's a link to the rest of the pictures!

Poor Cameron missed the whole party. Yesterday he came down with a case of vertigo, and it only got worse today. He spent the whole day sleeping. Hopefully that will cure him.

0 comments: