We spent the second Christmas weekend of the year (there's never just one with us!) with Cameron's family in Iraan. The girls were spoiled even further, and we enjoyed 3 days of family.
This christmas was so much fun with D'Laney. She talked about Santa for a solid month. She asked to call him about twice a day, and would tell us that he was going to bring her PINK presents! About a week before christmas she decided that she wanted a barbie house from Santa (where was that request before I shopped?!) and kept saying, "Momma, can Santa bring me a barbie house, pleeeeeeeeaaaase?" I bet she asked me 10 times a day, and Santa wasn't doing any more shopping! I was really worried about her reaction when she woke up christmas morning and Santa hadn't brought her what she wanted, because she doesn't forget anything. But she never said a thing! Maybe next year!
What Santa did bring both the girls were adorable, brown mini rockers with their names embroidered in pink. I love them, and so do the girls! Brynna climbs in and out of them all day. Santa also brought them lots of movies, to go with the new bluy-ray/dvd player that we got them for their playroom. We didn't get them much else, we knew the grandparents would go overboard, which of course they did.
I didn't take many pictures this weekend. Cameron is still having vertigo issues and wasn't able to help with the girls, and I didn't have a free hand to hold the camera. But here's a few:
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Christmas in Iraan
at 10:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Those chairs are super cute! Glad they had a good Christmas!
Post a Comment