This christmas season is off to a great start! Friday night, we had christmas with my parents. The girls got lots of goodies, including dvd player for the car (yay!! momma and daddy were pleased!) and the cutest little one piece, old fashioned red long johns. Cameron got a pair, too, and he was so excited! They're great to work in when it gets really cold. I'm so bummed that I didn't get a picture of the three of them, maybe later. And we also got a red, kitchen aid artisan mixer! I've been wanting one for years! I can't wait to bake!
Saturday, we had our Barn christmas with my dad's side. It wasn't very cold, which was nice. The girls got even more goodies, and I finally got the PW cookbook. Cameron got the George Bush book, and I'm anxious for him to get through with it so I can read it.
Sunday morning, since we were all there, we had Landon's birthday party. Lan actually shares a birthday with Brynna. It's the 4th time in our family a baby has been born on someone else's birthday. D'Laney sat in Lan's lap while we sang happy birthday to him, and then insisted we sing to her as well. And everyone obliged! Can you say rotten?!
OK, less words, more pictures. I'll post a link to the whole album at the end
All of our pics on facebook: CLICK HERE
Monday, December 20, 2010
Christmas with my parents and the Barn
at 9:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment