Thursday, December 2, 2010

Let's play a game!

So we all share a love of The Pioneer Woman, right?
Her book will be released in February, and the movie will come out sometime in 2012. (Is it sad that I know that?!)
Chey-Anne and I were talking (typing?) about it yesterday, and Mrs. Cullen is so sad that her beloved Rob Pattenson won't be cast as Marlboro Man. Reese Witherspoon has already been cast as PW, but let's play a little game. Who do you think should be cast in the movie?
While I'm sure they'll be a large cast, the only ones that I can think of that would have a lot of screen time would be MM and Mike.
Who would make a great Marlboro Man? Should Mike play himself? I think so! And I think MM should be someone built like he could actually do ranch work, and who can pull of the strong, silent type.
Maybe Chris Hemsworth (Kirk's dad in the new Star Trek)

Or maybe a short haired Taylor Kitsch (Friday Night Lights.)


What do you think? and if you think I'm a total dork with too much time on my hands and not enough on my mind, you can tell me that, too!

5 comments:

Chey-Anne Smart said...

Ok, so you realize that u & I may be the only players of this game but that's ok. I think u r aiming way too young for marlboro man. I have the perfect MM---Mark Sloan from Greys anatomy, aka Eric Dane, aka McSteamy. He is totally MM material! Even has the real MM's hair. And sadly, he probably would never be caught dead in skinny jeans like rob.

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

I would play ... but I have NO IDEA what ya are talking about!! Sorry!

Linz said...

Umm...I stood in line for hours with my swollen six month pregnant Shrek feet to have PW sign a couple cookbooks and I DON'T EVEN COOK! So does that make me a complete and total dork? Don't answer that. Ha!

Taylor Kitsch is way too young. I think Eric Dane (Mark Sloan in Grey's) would be a good choice.

I have also pre-ordered the book so add another hit to the dork column for me! :)

Crystal said...

I must confess, I haven't read much of the blog, but from what I have read I'll have to put my two cents in. I think MM should be Joe Lando (Sully from Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman). He is the ultimate strong silent type.See the link below.
http://www.thedqtimes.com/multimedia/images/Joe%20German%20Article/joe4.jpg

Amy Holifield said...

Eric Dane would be a great MM now, but they were in their mid twentys when they met. But oh man, I can sure picture McSteamy horseback, smiling that smile under a black felt hat. Holey Moley!