I couldn't wait to decorate this house for Christmas, but it never crossed my mind how expensive it might be! So I just used what I had and bought very little more. Maybe next year I can add a little more. It's a lot of pictures, but I think it looks pretty cute.
No fireplace, so we hung the stockings on the stairs.
So far, D'Laney has left the presents alone, and she can't reach the tree.
White dishes are easy to dress up, just add a little color!
My little jar of candies. Isn't the lamp beautiful? My mother-in-law had an antique oil lamp converted to electric. I absolutely love it, it's probably one of my favorite gifts I've ever received.
The Santa on the right is bipolar. One way, it says nice, the other way, it says naughty.

3 comments:
Your house looks great!! I love how you decorated it!! And thanks for the scrapblog website...still a little hard to figure out, but I think I am really going to love it!! We have got to all get together soon!!
Amy, y'alls house is beautiful! I love all the Jim Shore things.
Make sure you don't forget to change my URL to www.mossmoments.blogspot.com! Have a great day!
Post a Comment