I'm running out of older pictures on my computer, I'm going to have to start scanning! This picture is from Christmas 2004, our first Christmas together, at the barn. We always have the get-together with my dad's folks in their barn. When we were little, we'd stay the night in the cold, but now that everyone is a little older, we all stay in the house and let the kids stay in the barn with the men. Christmas at the barn is by far my favorite tradition. Christmas of '04 was special for us because Cameron proposed. I have that on a disc somewhere, maybe I'll find it and post it next friday.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Flashback Friday
at 9:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
what a fun idea!
hey im pretty excited about the wedding too. lol. i am starting planning and i would love any western wedding ideas you would have. im not sure how to add everybody on the side of the blog like yours if you know how let me know. i thought it was cool to see my blog title on the side of your blog.
Post a Comment