She really does love him... just not his whiskers.
Chilaxin'... we get more use out of this thing now that we ever did when she was little.
OK, short story about this blanket. When Cameron and I decided to start our family, he was working in New Mexico for a few months and only came home once a month. When he came home for thanksgiving, well, D'Laney was born in August so you can do the math. It's totally embarassing, but it's Cameron's favorite story to tell in a large group... we burnt a couple batches of cookies the morning of thanksgiving. I really wanted a baby! plus I missed my husband, so yeah, really embarassing, but I saw this blanket at Wal-Mart and almost died laughing. D'Laney looked at me like I was crazy, but I had to have it.
Cameron was supposed to be putting D'Laney down last night. This is what I found when he didn't return. The crib didn't break, but I was worried about it.
And a couple videos...
Cameron would spit in his can, and D'Laney would mimick him. I should have been mad about it, but it was so cute.
Laughing at Daddy playing peep-eye at the top of the stairs.

1 comments:
Your house is so cute! That last video of D'Laney is precious. I love the way she puts her hands over her mouth. How fun! I try all day just to get a smile out of mine :)
Post a Comment