Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend

We had a good weekend. We headed down to Iraan early friday afternoon and hung out with Cameron's folks that night. Saturday morning we went to Keva's to take some family pictures but the weather and the baby decided not to cooperate. Based on Keva's sheer talent, she got a few good ones, and I even liked a couple of myself, which never happens. D'Laney just was not in the mood, plus this is such a hard age to stand still. Saturday afternoon we went to Neva's for an Easter egg hunt, and D'Laney was very into it. She loves putting things in containers and taking them back out again, so I worried that after a couple eggs she'd want to sit with her basket and take out, put in, take out, put in... but she took off and probably got a couple dozen eggs. She got a fun basket from her Nana that had a puzzle and coloring book and some candy. She also got to hang out with her littlest cousins. Dustin, Amy, and the boys have been released and were there for the whole weekend. D'Laney loves them, but we have to remind her not to tackle them when she's trying to give them a kiss. They weigh almost as much as she does, though, so it won't be long when we'll have to be warning Landon and Eli not to hurt D'Laney. Sunday D'Laney looked so pretty in her yellow dress. She has the skin tone for pale yellow, I don't. I just got a couple pictures from the weekend, but Barbara took several, so when I get them from her I'll post them. And I'll try to edit down the video from the hunt, it's several minutes long. I think Amy got some video of D'Laney with the twins, too.

0 comments: