Monday, April 27, 2009

Let's play a game...

Cameron and I can have whole conversations using nothing but movie quotes. Does anyone else do this? Let's play a game, I'll start a movie quote, then you finish the quote and guess the movie. Sounds fun, right? These are some of my favorite movies...

Wow, your shorts are especially gold today.
My mom uses color safe bleach.
Go Carol! So guess what?
What? I don't know, what?
_________


Alex: How've you been?
Isabel: _________


Alison: _________
Ben: Like, with a baby?


What's Jackson getting you for Christmas?
Furniture.
For the living room?
No, for the nursery. We wanted to tell you when you and daddy were together but you're never together. _______________

That's enough for now. Good luck!

8 comments:

JMMSchoenfield said...

Ok...so I get the theme of all the quotes, but is it bad that I couldnt finish not one of them?

The Holik's said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited for y'all!!!

Shaunna said...

I couldn't finish a single one of those quotes either- Congrats on Baby Holifield # 2!! So exciting!!!

Unknown said...

I KNEW it! Congrats!! :) Oh and I'm with everyone else..I didn't get one of those quotes..it was only until I saw your status on facebook that I came back here and read it again..haha..

Linz said...

This just made me realize how out of touch I really am.

CONGRATS!!

Micah and Jennifer said...

I got the quotes...well, I got the first one, and then the rest just fell into place. Congratulations!

Katy said...

Congratulations! The only one I knew was from Steel Magnolias. I guess I don't know as much about more modern movies as I thought.

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

CONGRATS!!! I just now saw your little ticker!!

I got that the last one was Steel Mags (favorite movie ever)!!