- The last couple weekend we've gotten a lot of our yard projects done. Well, Cameron has, I'm not much help. He fixed our sprinkler system, so hopefully we'll have a pretty yard this summer. He braced up the balcony so that it's at least level. The rotted wood and the fact that it's just ugly will have to be addressed some other time. He also got a portion of the fence rebuilt. The rest will have to wait until we rebuild the garage because both will come butt up to it. Right now the plan is to start on the garage at the end of May, but we'll have to see where we are financially when that time comes.
- D'Laney got to spend some time in Iraan this week. Ryder and Loren had their district track meet tuesday in McCamey so D'Laney and I went to watch. Barbara asked if she could take D'Laney home with her afterwards then bring her back thursday. Poor Loren got hurt during the triple jump and didn't get to finish the meet. Ryder did really well in his races, getting 5th in one race and 7th in the other, I think.
- I didn't really get to enjoy my two days off very much. These last few days have been some of the worst I've ever had with my allergies. They've been so bad I was almost bed-ridden, so I spent the two days she was gone on the couch. I'm feeling a little better, but I'm sure ready for this wind to die down.
- D'Laney is continuing her orneriness. But I'm learning how to avoid certain things. Most of the time, she acts up the most when she's bored, so if I can keep her occupied and her mind on a particular something, she's less likely to get into something she shouldn't. I bought some flash cards to start working on letters, numbers, colors, and shapes. A lady at church this morning had some bible based flash cards that I'm going to try to find. D'Laney will sit and play with them for a little while at a time so maybe we'll start getting some basics down.
- We get our pictures made this weekend! I'm stressing out a little over what we should wear. D'Laney will have a few pictures taken in her Easter dress, but for all of us, I want them pretty casual. Of course I want Cameron in his black felt hat, cause he's just smokin' hott in it.
- I'm finally uploading some new pictures to Facebook. I'm not going to put them up here as well, so go HERE to check them out. They're nothing fancy, just a day in the life of the Holifield's.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Sunday Six-Pack
at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment