Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Picture post

Picture overload!!


The truffle I made for the family get-together on Saturday. I was pretty proud of the way it turned out!



D'Laney's little lamb and bunny. We didn't do any gifts for her this year, she doesn't know the difference anyway.



The balcony work Cameron did last weekend.



The new fence.


These are just a couple of the pics that Keva took for us this weekend. If you want to see the rest of them, you can look at my Facebook album.


In her pretty little Easter dress.



This is the best one of Cameron and me, I think, but not the best of D'Laney.





that girl loves her daddy!


Probably my favorite background for a picture ever.



I still haven't gotten the ones from my MIL, so you can be sure there'll be another picture overload soon!

4 comments:

cls said...

That truffle you made looks absolutely sinful!!! What's in it?

Kristin said...

Love all the pictures y'all had done...what a cute family!!

Shaunna said...

I make that truffle too...Soo yummy! I've never seen it with the pudding and the cool whip dyed in fun colors!? What a festive Easter dessert...It looks really pretty!

You look BEAUTIFUL in your family pictures! And D'Laney looks too cute in the bluebonnets:]

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

That truffle is amazing!! Post the recipe ... or you can send it to me!!

Very cute pictures!! I also like bluebonnets for a background!! Nothing says west texas like bluebonnets!!