We've done a whole lot of nothing today, which has been wonderful! Cameron is still pretty down about losing his friend, so D'Laney and I have kind of let him have his space and grieve in peace. He did cook me a yummy breakfast this morning, well, it was more like brunch, but pancakes are good no matter the hour. D'Laney took a 3 hour nap (yay!) and we layed on the couch and watched old football games, one of us saying about every 30 seconds, man, I can't wait for college football to start! We also decided on a name for the baby.... Brynna Belle! I'm not sure that Cameron is completely sold on it, but I wasn't completely sold on D'Laney at first either. We sort of got the Lynn into her name, so now both of my girls have part of my name in theirs. Of course, if Brynna is anything like her big sister, the name is all she'll get from me. D'Laney is 100% Cameron. My niece pointed out to me that our initials are now ABCD! It was meant to be!
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You weren't trying for "ABCD"!! that's why I figured you were looking for a "D" name!! hehe Well, I like the name Brynna ... beautiful!!
Post a Comment