Friday, August 14, 2009

Potty training = a cranky momma

Potty training has sort of stalled. D'Laney gets excited to go sit on the potty, but not in actually using it. She wore panties all day yesterday and had 2 accidents, both on the kitchen floor, thank goodness. Today we've been cleaning and packing to go to Angelo for the weekend, and she slept kinda late and then went down for a nap early, so we haven't even tried yet, but as soon as she wakes up we will. I'm really struggling with finding the patience for this right now. I'm just not feeling well enough to fight with D'Laney all day every day.
We have a full weekend in Angelo planned. My dad has his first scrimmage tomorrow morning against Iraan, so we're going to try to make that. Then I'm meeting the girls from high school for lunch, and late that afternoon is Maddie's birthday party! Sunday should be pretty low-key, and then monday is my next OB appt. This appt is pretty short I think, just listening to the heart rate. I'm only 2 1/2 weeks away from the third trimester!

2 comments:

Lauri Anne said...

I got almost everything at CottonBabies.com (diaper covers, wet bags & snappies)
I got the actual cloth diaper at Target-- just the gerber cloth diapers. I will also get some 'all in one' style. For these, I like Fuzi bunz. You can get them all over the internet. These are easy and you can buy one size that adjusts to fit them until they are out of dipaers-- they are also about 17 bucks a piece. I am doing a mixture of both because the all in ones are so expensive.

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Well then that means, I am like 4 weeks away from the third trimester!!