We had a wonderful thanksgiving, but since I forgot my camera and I've recently been scolded for no pictures in my posts, I'll just say we ate too much, Brynna still refuses to sleep away from home, the cowboys lost (but just barely!) and we enjoyed 4 days in angelo with my family.
Today, we have all of our Christmas stuff spread out on the front porch to air out, and as soon as the girls take a nap (Brynna began sleeping perfectly as soon as we got home)I'll get some of the decor up. When Cameron gets home, we'll get the tree up! I'm so excited! And I'll have pictures in the next post (Cadye!)
My aunt did send me this pic of the girls. It's not great, but it shows their absolutely precious turkey dresses. Thanks, Nana!
Monday, November 29, 2010
Hope everyone had a great Turkey Day!
at 1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
cute dresses!
Post a Comment