~at her well baby last week, she weighed 19lbs, 10oz, and was 30 inches long, which bumps her up to the 30%! She showed great improvement since the 9 month appt where we had the whole nursing problem. She got rave reviews from Dr. Patyrak, and handled her shots very well. Yay for good checkups!
~has 8 teeth
~signs: milk, more, all done, please, ball, and eat
~says, some very clear, some not so clear, but we get it:) : Momma, Dad, D'Laney, eat, bite, ball, stairs (and points either up or down), cheese, milk, juice, stuck, cat, Papa (which would kill the grandmothers, if we told them!), coke (she's never had any), and no. She also says bop all day long, and we're not really sure what she means by it. I think she's trying to say wipe, because she says it the most when she's getting her diaper changed, or when she's following D'Laney into the bathroom. Who knows! I think that's all! She holds lengthy, serious conversations with us, but we just nod and pretend like we know what she's saying.
~points to her hand when she wants them washed.
~climbs on everything! She'll push chairs up to cabinets to climb up and reach something, and I've caught her standing on both the coffee table (not that high) to the dining room table (a little bit higher!) She'll climb up somewhere, but can't get down, and I'll hear her in another room saying, "stuck! stuck!"
~is becoming very, very affectionate. Loves to give hugs to the three of us, but is pretty stingy with her kisses.
~I'm tempted to start potty training in the next couple months with her. I know it's way early, but if she's anything like D'Laney, it'll take her several months, so I'd better get a jump on it! Seriously, I don't think it'll take her nearly as long, as she's already showing some of the "ready" signs. When she's pooping, she's very still while she's pushing, and then points to her diaper. I'll ask her if she's poopy, and she'll shake her head no if she is (she's a little confused as to what shaking her head means, she does this with a lot of things.) Her diapers are the consistency that they need to be for potty training, and she is usually dry when she wakes up from a nap, but wets her diaper shortly thereafter. It's probably just another of my hare-brained ideas that I won't act on, but I am tempted.
~Keva, once again, has taken some fabulous pictures of Brynna Belle. Here's the facebook album with all of them.
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Brynna
at 12:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment