I haven't done one of these in a while.
a picture of two of my loves on Valentine's day. D'Laney's little onsie said "daddy's cupcake," but you can't see it. We made cookies for daddy, but I didn't let them cool enough before I iced them, and the icing ran into a big, pink blur. I'm sure they tasted good, though you couldn't read the "D'Laney's 1st Valentine's."
These two love each other so much, they've always been buds. I think that's why I love pictures like this so much. Someone else looking at them would see nothing special, but I see that love, and I remember those awful cookies, and I'm now a little teary eyed and D'Laney's looking at me like I'm crazy. I am, sweet girl, about you and your daddy and your sister.
Friday, February 11, 2011
flashback friday
at 12:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
So sweet!
Where are ya'll at Amy? We are in Midland now and would love to do a playdate! Just let me know :-)
Post a Comment