My vacuum cleaner finally croaked, and so I broke down and bought a Dyson, and I do mean BROKE! My goodness those things are expensive! I got it all put together and vacuumed just the two main rooms downstairs. Apparently, my old one had been going out for a while, because this new thing sucked up a whole lotta stuff!
It's pretty much stinking awesome! The attachments, WOW! And, it's red, which ups the awesomeness a bunch.
So, since it's my new favorite toy, I decided to do a favorite things. Chey-anne does them every now and then, and I always think it's a good idea.
I'm in love with this thing.
I'm feeling a need to take better care of my skin. I had the "mask of pregnancy" show up in the form of a big brown blotch on my left cheek. My skin is also a lot more blotchy than it used to be. So I'm using a spot remover serum from Clinic for the brown spot, but the thing that makes it the most effective is wearing sun screen every day. I found this one that has an SPF, and takes a little bit of the redness out of the rest of my face. It works pretty well, and my makeup goes on a lot smoother on top of it.
All four of us love these things. D'Laney calls them the leaf crackers, I guess that's what she thinks they look like.
This wind has been killing my allergies and sinuses. I've taken Advil PM every night for a solid week!
The whole wheat aspect of these yummy things is sort of canceled out by the amounts of butter that I slab on them.
I've always said that Jane Austen is my favorite author. I love her stuff, I'm a bit of a romantic. But I realized that I've only ever read one of her books, Pride and Prejudice. I've seen several movies based on her other books, but I've never read them. I hope to read her entire collection by the end of the year. I hope.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Favorite things
at 4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm jealous of your Dyson! I bet it's a beast!
I want a Dyson! I think that's what I want for Christmas next year. We only have carpet in the bedrooms now, but with Hayden's allergies it is probably still worth it!
Post a Comment