Have you heard this song? I think it's so cute. Thompson Square is a husband and wife duo, and while I'm not a huge fan of their style of "country" I like this particular song. It reminds me of us.
Cameron and I were on our sixth date is as many days when he very shyly and sweetly asked if he could kiss me. I was anxious, a little scared (serious lack of dating, thus kissing, history) and said, "would you, please?!" As in, get the first kiss over with, the anticipation is killing me!
Fast forward to our wedding, and when Steve Sherrod pronounced us husband and wife, instead of saying "you may kiss the bride" he turned to me and said, "Amy, would you please?" I didn't catch it at the time, Cameron told me about it later, but I thought it was the sweetest thing ever. Sweet that Cameron remembered, and that he asked Steve to say it during our wedding.
So I absolutely love this song.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Are you gonna kiss me or what?
at 11:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thank you for leaving me a comment! I've actually been to your blog several times! It's been so long, I don't even remember how I found it! Melinda IS Brandon's step-mom! That is so funny, and yes, a very small world! Thank you for looking at my photography! Your girls are so cute, and I love their names!
Bryan and I love that song! Oh and I love the story about you and Cameron! Very sweet! :)
Post a Comment