I have lots to blog about. Our amazing anniversary weekend, Brynna hit 15 months, D'Laney is the funniest kid on the planet, our upcoming getaway to Gruene, and the new addition to our family, whom we will be bringing home sunday! (The puppy, y'all, no babies!)
But not today.
We are very well aware that Cameron and I each have a mini me, but you just can't grasp just how much until you see side by side, same age pictures.
I snagged a copy of a picture of Cameron as a toddler, and had to share it. I cropped it down, it's actually a picture of all three of the Holifield kiddos. Isn't he the most precious little boy you've ever seen?!
She is so pretty. It's kinda creepy to me how much she looks like her daddy. I'm absolutely thrilled that those blue eyes were passed down.
And, to show just how much D'Laney looks like me:
I was pouting a little bit wasn't I?
So is D'Laney. Even pouting, she's gorgeous. It's weird to me to recognize that D'Laney looks just like me, and think she's so beautiful, but not think that about myself.
I think Cameron and I are in for some trouble in about 12 years!
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
I wonder who she takes after?!
at 4:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is crazy....how fun too look at all those old pictures!
Wow! That is so neat, and your girls are so precious :)
That is pretty cool. Im trying to find a picture of Josh to do the same thing, but Im having trouble finding one at the right age.
WoW! Those pictures are perfect! :) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment