Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I need some help!

OK, girls, I need your help. While blog stalking (which seems to be so popular right now) I came across someone who was about to give birth. She was looking into hospital gowns that you could order in your own fabric, a website that offered nursing gowns as well. Any one know where I found her? She was a friend of a friend, that's all I can remember. I've been searching for that website for days, and I've been going through each of your friends lists, and I just can't find it! So, if you have any idea who I was stalking, could you let me know? Thanks!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

nobody from mine!sorry~

Keva said...

don't think it was mine

The Boyd Gang said...

not mine

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

It could be mine ... check out Journey with the Jenks on my webpage!!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

http://journeywiththejenks.blogspot.com/2008/08/am-i-crazy.html

I think this what you were looking for!!