I, too, have been stalking your blog which I found through Marlayna's (who I know because I dated her cousin for a very long time). Small world. I do remember you and knew that you went to school with Garrett, but wasn't sure if you would remember me so I stalked in secret...lol.
D'Laney is precious and I especially enjoyed the itsy bitsy spider video.
I didn't know about Nicholas Sparks' new book, so I was excited when I read your post today. I have read all of the others!
So glad I don't have to stalk in secret anymore...lol.
I am listening to Nights in Rodanthe (however it's spelled) on my ipod ... almost done!! SOOO GOOD!! And I am listened to The Choice in my car ... Really good too!! Yeah, I can't wait for the movie!!
Good God, how many book can this man write?! I just bought what I *though* was his new one!
I don't know why, but I was not a fan of Nights in Rodanthe (the book). Maybe the movie will be better. I'll wait for Netflix, though. I think they should make The Wedding into a movie.
I SO love Sparks books too!!! I have everyone of them (even the one about his 3 week bike trip with his brother). Thanks for the heads up on the new one.
7 comments:
You're a girl after my own heart Amy!
I am sooooo looking forward to the new book and the movie!
Gotta love Nicholas Sparks!
He's one of my favorite authors, too. I can't wait to read the new book.
Yeah!!! A new book, I cant wait!
I, too, have been stalking your blog which I found through Marlayna's (who I know because I dated her cousin for a very long time). Small world. I do remember you and knew that you went to school with Garrett, but wasn't sure if you would remember me so I stalked in secret...lol.
D'Laney is precious and I especially enjoyed the itsy bitsy spider video.
I didn't know about Nicholas Sparks' new book, so I was excited when I read your post today. I have read all of the others!
So glad I don't have to stalk in secret anymore...lol.
I am listening to Nights in Rodanthe (however it's spelled) on my ipod ... almost done!! SOOO GOOD!! And I am listened to The Choice in my car ... Really good too!! Yeah, I can't wait for the movie!!
Good God, how many book can this man write?! I just bought what I *though* was his new one!
I don't know why, but I was not a fan of Nights in Rodanthe (the book). Maybe the movie will be better. I'll wait for Netflix, though. I think they should make The Wedding into a movie.
I SO love Sparks books too!!! I have everyone of them (even the one about his 3 week bike trip with his brother). Thanks for the heads up on the new one.
Post a Comment