
Isn't Keva talented?
This picture is just for D'Laney's daddy.
She is so beautiful, if I do say so myself!

my little rock star
I can't figure out how to rotate this picture, but we get this little head to the side look from her all the time.

My aunt made this doll from material that my great-grandmother had for years, so it means alot to us. Grandmother Ford died the year before D'Laney was born at the very young age of 97.
My favorite, I think.
So angelic...
Aren't they wonderful?! Keva did an amazing job. I have no idea how I'm going to choose which ones to frame!
Monday, September 15, 2008
More of Keva's pictures!
at 3:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Very cute pictures! I would have a hard time picking as well, maybe you should just frame them all!
Yes, Frame them all!! Pretty Girl!
Love the new blog look. The header pictures are perfect. Thanks for all the sweet compliments. It would be hard to take a bad picture of her! She is so precious, her looks and her personality!
I agree, you are going to have a hard time picking. She is beautiful!!
Post a Comment