Wednesday, February 4, 2009

so smart!!

My daughter just put a diaper on a doll, correctly. She then took the diaper off, and swaddled the doll in her little silkie, correctly, then rocked her and very gently laid the doll in a little cradle. I don't know of any time that she has seen that done. She's going to be a great helper if that day ever comes. My card was full after I took these, and by the time I went back and deleted a few pictures, she had already taken the doll out and thrown her across the room. We might have to keep a close eye on her around any babies for a little bit longer...


A couple weeks ago before church we were eating at Logan's and out of no where D'Laney starting this karate chop thing. She was so dramatic about it, moving her hands around really slow and then saying "ha-ya!" really loud and fast. Cameron spit tea out and I choked on my bread. It was so funny! She's done it some since then, but we always have to prod it out of her. I got a little of it on video the other night, but like always, she quit soon after I got the camera out.

PS: Cameron LOVES it when I put pictures of him on here in his pajamas!

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

That's CUTE!!! I can't wait to see ya again!!

The Holik's said...

The video is hiliarous!! I laughed out loud when you said cameron spit his tea out and you choked on your bread. Funny girl.