Friday, July 10, 2009

No-plans weekend!

We haven't had a weekend with nothing to do in months, it seems. I'm trying to fight through some pretty bad nausea (not really from the baby, more from allergies) and get the house really clean so that there's no housework to do and we can just relax for a couple days. We're actually going to get to go to church here in Midland this sunday for the first time in I don't know how long. We've either been at my parents or Cam's for the last several weekends, those people probably think we've fallen off the face of the earth. I think we're going to really concentrate on potty training the next couple days, so it might end up being a stressful weekend, but at least we'll be home!


I haven't done a flashback friday in ages. This picture is from the 4th of July last year at the Cauley reunion. It's amazing to me how much D'Laney has changed.

0 comments: