D'Laney and I are about to get packed and head to Angelo. Cameron will meet us there when he gets off of work. We usually always have to take two vehicles when we go down there because I plan our trips around my OB appts, and he always has to get back to go to work. We're going to go to Miles pep rally this afternoon, going back to town to hopefully buy a camera and definitely get an adjustment, going to Wall's homecoming tonight (yay!) and spending tomorrow watching football and cruising the Cotton Fest in Miles. We haven't decided if we're going to try to make the concert saturday night, it's awful late for these old fogies! And Cameron's not a fan of Correy Morrow, I would definitely have to NOT tell him who's playing to get him to go. And Sunday through Tuesday will be recuperating! Tuesday afternoon is my doctor's appt, and we'll get the delivery date on the calender! Other than that it'll be a pretty uneventful visit, but the next one will be so much fun, I can't wait for the 3D sonogram! I'll also have to do the yucky glucose test, but if I'm remembering right, which I never do, it wasn't too bad.
I'm off to pack. Everyone have a great weekend! Maybe I'll actually have some pictures to post when I get back!
Friday, September 11, 2009
Another full weekend
at 10:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
YEAH!! Your coming....see ya there!!
Post a Comment